Wireless Hotspot's Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get on the Internet?
You need to be at one of Ai Tel's WiFi HotSpot coverage areas. You can sign up by using a credit card or cash card.
2. What kind of equipment do I need?
If you are accessing through Wireless technology, you need a have working Wireless Network Card that support 802.11b/g.
If you access by Ethernet cable, you need an Ethernet Network Interface Card
3. I have already signed up but I can't login!
Please contact Ai Tel on 08 8125 8811 for assistant.
4. If I close my browser will my Internet still work?
5. Can I use my account on more than one computers at the same time?
Yes you can. Each computer will need its own login name and password. Please contact Ai Tel to set up.
6. Will there be extra charge for multiple login?
Yes, there will be a once of charge of $10 (including GST) per login to set it up.
7. How do I log off?
- Your will be able to see a logout button in the Frontier Connect page.
- You can also log off by disassociate from the Wireless Access Point or unplug the Ethernet cable.
Note: Switching off the computer does not always log off the system.
8. Where can I buy the Frontier Cash Card?
You can get it from Ai Tel or the manager of the premises where there is Ai Tel Internet hotspot.
9. My plan has expired, how can I reconnect?
First you need to top up your account by using a Credit Card or purchase a Frontier Cash Card. With your existing
user name and password, login to the Members Area.
Click on Re-activate My Service to subscribe to a new plan.
Phone +61 (0)8 8125 8811 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm